Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Weekly reflection

Weekly reflection
Guess what
My goal for this week was to not fall behind in any work.
I have not achieved my goal because.
. I fell behind in work.
. I didn’t finish my art.
What
We went swimming, voice thread, describe what an elephant was thinking, buddy class, Indian tag, we did art, pepeha, booking times, library, we learnt Picasa 3, and we changed our computer settings.
So what
I have leant how to use voice thread and leant how to use my self-managing skills by booking times with Miss Gorrie to talk about my work.
Now what
I will try to keep up to date with my work and not fall behind.
To achieve my goal I will
. Not get distracted.
. Talk to friends at lunch instead of class times.
. Be more concentrated on my work.

1 comment:

  1. Good goals Isaac, I hope that you can keep up with your work, I am happy to see that you have thought of great ways to keep yourself on track. :)

    ReplyDelete